WANTED: Customer Services Manager & Personal Assistant
Customer Services Manager & Personal Assistant
Location: Padstow, Cornwall. Position: Permanent, full-time.
Highly-organised, personable and efficient individual required to deliver world-class customer service within our business and beyond.
This is a fast-paced, varied and flexible role, reporting to Nik our head of operations and also working to provide administrative support to company founder Tarquin.
A key role responsible for championing and delivering World Class Customer Service both within and beyond our Business.
The individual will ensure that all staff, whether directly or indirectly customer-facing, understands the importance of our customers and has the appropriate training and tools to exceed their expectations.
They will be the first point of contact for major accounts and will ensure that we are a preferred supplier, adding value to each interaction.
The individual will provide office administration support, manage some of the HR aspects of the employees and work to assist the Operations team, most notably the managing director.
The individual will also be expected to share the business’s ethics and values; they are responsible for delivering a culture where hard work and integrity are valued and continuous improvement is an everyday activity.
What does the role involve?
- First point of contact for accounts, ensuring world-class customer service
- Account management support, and problem solving
- Amazon account management
- First line of administrative support to director
- Answering calls
- Human Resources (maintain staff/holiday calendar, conducts return to work interviews etc.)
- Events coordinator, cash handling and reconciliation
- Purchasing marketing materials
- Maintaining order systems
- Expense reconciliation
- Chase debts
- Calendar Management (events/social/director)
- Facilities Management
- Edit Website (WordPress)
- Organise office socials
- Health and Safety
- Provides cover for Supply Chain Coordinator as required
What are the job requirements?
- Previous experience in a similar role: office manager / customer services / personal assistant
- Be extremely well organised
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude, where nothing is too much trouble
What makes us special?
We like to think we do things a little bit differently. Attention to detail, flair and enthusiasm are at the core of our ethos. Not to mention integrity. That is how and why we create spirits that are truly outstanding.
To get a good idea of what we’re about you should probably have a look at our bottles – have a browse on the front page of our website.
You might not know that we are running the first new gin distillery in the South West since Plymouth Gin. And first to make pastis in the UK!
Who are we?
Our distillery was founded by Tarquin, 30. A former City analyst who quit his desk job to do something more creative in life.
Though the rest of the team might say the brains behind the operation is Athene, 34. A Chartered Accountant, diving fanatic and older sister to Tarquin.
There are around 15 of us working full-time, and we are consistently growing, at 100% year-on-year.
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for someone to help run the office and deliver world class customer service at distillery HQ near Padstow.
Very competitive and dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and a cover letter, salary history to email@example.com
Deadline: March 14th, 2018.